Your HR department
SpiresHR provides day to day HR support for SMEs, effectively acting as their HR department. Many businesses prefer to outsource their HR requirements to an expert provider and at SpiresHR we provide a range of options to suit our clients needs.
Some of our clients are concerned that they are unable to keep up to date with employment law. Other clients have a particular problem that requires some expert HR support. We take the complexity out of managing people within your business and provide our support at a fraction of the cost of creating your own HR department or employing a HR Manager directly. As Your HR Department, we can provide the following HR support:
- Contracts of Employment, Employee Handbooks and HR Policies
- Answering your day to day questions and queries
- Providing on-site HR support
- Managing employee absence and long term sickness cases
- Introducing appraisal and performance management processes
- Advising on grievance and disciplinary issues
- Conducting investigations
- Advising on maternity, paternity and adoption leave and providing the appropriate correspondence
- Flexible working requests
- Recruitment services
- Psychometric testing and personality profiling
- Training and development
- Team development
- Redundancy and TUPE projects
- Bonus schemes and reward management
The way we provide our support is flexible and we’ve developed our packages to suit the needs of most businesses, but if you would like to discuss the HR support services further, please contact 01886 880391 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SpiresHR Health Check – Need to know your employment risks?
SpiresHR Foundation – Getting the HR Basics in place
SpiresHR On Demand – Ad-hoc HR support
SpiresHR Partner – Retained HR support
SpiresHR Projects – When you need a one-off piece of work to be carried out
Whilst we can provide our HR Support to clients throughout the UK, we mainly provide HR Support to businesses based in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Warwickshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Birmingham and London.